Give your Best for the Nest. We can’t do it without you! Your support of The Outdoor Academy and Eagle’s Nest Camp is critical to our ongoing success. You can provide scholarships for students and campers who would not otherwise be able to share in these experiences, and keep our beautiful campus in top condition.
Please make your check payable to Eagle’s Nest Foundation and mail it with our Donor Card to:
Eagle’s Nest Foundation
PO Box 5127
Winston-Salem, NC 27113-5127
North Carolina State Employees Combined Campaign
Eagle’s Nest’s Charity Code is 1828, listed under “Outdoor Academy, Eagle’s Nest Camp”
Go to: http://www.ncsecc.org
Click here for instructions on making a gift of securities.
Please call Cara Varney, our Development Director, at 828-877-4349 or email her at email@example.com prior to transferring securities so we know that you are the donor of this gift.
• Harris Teeter Grocery Stores: Link your VIC card to OA online, or give the
cashier our school ID number, 8126, to link your card. Bring the number with you as not all stores print a fresh list each year.
• Ingles Grocery Stores: Click here to link your card to OA.
• GoodShop: Choose Eagle’s Nest Foundation-Outdoor Academy as the school to receive a portion of your purchase price.
• Office Depot: Enter School 70205585
• Amazon: Visit smile.amazon.com, log into your account, search for “Eagles Nest Foundation Incorporated,” select it, and start shopping. Please Note: Once you have selected Eagle’s Nest as your charity, you must always start at smile.amazon.com in order for your eligible purchases to count towards the donation to ENF.
Contributions to Eagle’s Nest Foundation are fully deductible as provided by law. If you have questions, please email us or call (336) 761-1040.
What Are You Grateful For?
“My last summer here was 1969 and incredibly I was in the dining hall watching a man walk on the moon. This is a magical place and it’s only gotten better as I’ve watched my children come here. The three of them felt what I felt, and I carry it with me. It’s an integral part of who we are; here we learned to walk with compassion on this earth, we’re aware of others, and we learned to be expansive.”