Calling all Camp, Hante and OA Alumni, Family and Friends!
Join us September 16, 2017, on campus for Nest Fest: a day of beautification, celebration and reconnection to commemorate 90 years of the Nest. Spend the morning alongside fellow Nesters on a hands-on project designed to preserve the space we know and love for generations to come. After a hard morning’s work (or mildly tough), we will convene on the A Field for lunch and our favorite activities!
Worried that an afternoon doesn’t give you enough time to relive those magical days at 43 Hart Road? Join us in the evening for a fundraising dinner catered by The Whole Kitchen and Chefs of Eagle’s Nest past. Buy a ticket and come on back to campus to end the night the Eagle’s Nest Way, Goodnight Circle and all.
Let’s get together and remember all the good times shared in Pisgah Forest and look forward to many more to come.
Under 18? Click Here
Schedule of Events
- 8:30am – Registration Opens at Tennis Courts
- 9:00am – Work Crews begin
- 12:30pm – Lunch and Activities on the A Field
- 3:30 pm – Campus closes*
Nest Fest Dinner
- 5:30pm – Social Hour provided by Oskar Blues Brewery with Hors d’Oeuvres from The Whole Kitchen
- 6:45pm – Circle Up and Dinner
- 9:00pm – Candlelight Procession and Goodnight Circle
- 9:30pm – Campus closes
*For our dinner guests, feel free to take the time after lunch and activities to clean up and refresh before returning to campus no later than 6:00pm.
Register for Nest Fest by September 6th and lunch is on us!
Dinner Prices Below:
Table of 10 – $750 (SOLD OUT)
– 20 Drink Tickets
– Family Style Dinner for Ten with Premium Seating
– $650 is Tax Deductible
Table of 6 – $450
– 12 Drink Tickets
– Family Style Dinner for Six with Premium Seating
– $390 is Tax Deductible
Individual Ticket – $90
– 2 Drink Tickets
– Family Style Dinner for One
– $80 is Tax Deductible