Important Certification and Documentation Information
All of these are required for employment and must be completed by May 15th
You will receive an email from CampDocs next week that gives you a link to a portal where you’ll find all of these forms. If you worked on staff last summer you already have a CampDocs account. You can complete them all at once, or complete them in stages. Please make sure that all forms are completed by May 15th.
- Driver Information form and Release to check your driving record: To be completed by US drivers who are 21-years-old or older OR US drivers who are 19-years-old and do not have any traffic violations
- Background Check Information: As you know from the staff policies, Eagle’s Nest runs a background check on all employees. In late April you will receive an email from Eagle’s Nest and National Background Investigations asking you to initiate the search by following a link to provide basic information (address, etc.). Please complete this information when you receive the email. You will also need to complete and sign the waiver in CampDoc. International staff DO NOT need to follow this step.
- Medical form: Please complete. You will also need to include a copy of your insurance card, your immunization record, and a physical form completed by your doctor or PA.
International staff members: you will need to complete the information online and up-load the doctor form that you completed for your agency.
- Certification information form: Please complete to let us know what certifications you have. Remember that all staff are required to have current certifications in Adult and Child CPR, and First Aid before beginning work this summer. Please review your contract for other certifications that are required of you. You will also need to up-load copies of all certifications you have. Eagle’s Nest is offering a Lifeguard Training Course during the clinic times. This course does have a fee; however, we run them at cost and provide room and board. We can also deduct the fee for the course from your paycheck. Please contact Paige if you are interested in signing up for this course. The course will cover the basic First Aid and CPR requirements for staff.
- Hiring Forms:
- I-9 Form: This involves 2 parts:
- Complete and sign section 1 on page 1
- Provide documents that establish your identity and authorization to work in the US. This list of acceptable documents that can be presented are on page 4. Copies of your documents can be uploaded electronically into CampDocs; however, technically you will need to show these to Human Resources within 3 days of your hire date.
- International staff will complete the I-9 form during Orientation with HR.
- Tax Forms. Please complete:
- W-4 (Federal Tax Form)
- NC-4EZ (State Tax Form)
IRS Publication 505 provides further information on tax withholding if needed. International staff will complete tax forms during Orientations with HR.