Give your Best for the Nest. We can’t do it without you! Your support of The Outdoor Academy and Eagle’s Nest Camp is critical to our ongoing success. You can provide scholarships for students and campers who would not otherwise be able to share in these experiences, and keep our beautiful campus in top condition.
Become a Fire Keeper!
Consider making your gift a recurring donation!
• Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly options
• Fast and easy with our automatic credit card processing
• Pledge as little as $5/month for up to 4 years!
• Provides sustaining support all year long
Please make your check payable to Eagle’s Nest Foundation and mail it to:
Eagle’s Nest Foundation
43 Hart Road
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
Click here for instructions on making a gift of securities.
Please call Cara Varney, our Development Director, at 828-877-4349 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to transferring securities so we know that you are the donor of this gift.
You will need to provide the following information to your broker:
ENF’s broker: First Citizens Bank
DTC number: 0443
Account number: 4KV 124378
Phone number: 800-339-0205
ENF’s Tax ID number: 56-6009912
North Carolina State Employees Combined Campaign
Eagle’s Nest’s Charity Code is 1828, listed under “Outdoor Academy, Eagle’s Nest Camp”
Go to: http://www.ncsecc.org
• Harris Teeter Grocery Stores: Link your VIC card to OA online, or give the
cashier our school ID number, 8126, to link your card. Bring the number with you as not all stores print a fresh list each year.
• Ingles Grocery Stores: Click here to link your card to OA.
• GoodShop: Choose Eagle’s Nest Foundation-Outdoor Academy as the school to receive a portion of your purchase price.
• Office Depot: Enter School 70205585
• Amazon: Visit smile.amazon.com, log into your account, search for “Eagles Nest Foundation Incorporated,” select it, and start shopping. Please Note: Once you have selected Eagle’s Nest as your charity, you must always start at smile.amazon.com in order for your eligible purchases to count towards the donation to ENF. For a direct link to our charity page, click here.
Contributions to Eagle’s Nest Foundation are fully deductible as provided by law. If you have questions, please email us or call 828-877-4349.
What Are You Grateful For?
“I was an only child and coming here was my first time away from home. I came back and could clear the table, do my chores voluntarily, and was a completely different responsible young person; that was purely from camp. School was what we did while we were waiting for camp.”
White Oak $10,000 – $24,999
Cedar Waxwing $5,000 – $9,999
Golden Eagle $1,000 – $4,999
Black Bear $500 – $999
Bobcat $250 – $499
Woodchuck $100 – $249
Deer Mouse $1 – $99
Jul 24, 2020 - Jul 26, 2020
Oct 16, 2020 - Oct 18, 2020