Health Hut Coordinator Job Announcement
Eagle’s Nest Foundation
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
Eagle’s Nest Camp (www.enf.org), a non-profit summer camp for young people located in the mountains of Western North Carolina in Pisgah Forest (close to Asheville), is seeking a Health Hut Coordinator who will assist in the visioning, planning and implementation of long-range goals for Eagle’s Nest Camp and Hante Adventures. Additionally, the ACD serves as the Risk Manager for Eagle’s Nest Foundation which encompasses The Outdoor Academy, a residential semester school for 10th grade students.
Additional responsibilities include marketing support, staffing, recruiting, hiring and training, budgeting, logistics coordination, curriculum development, permitting and trip leading.
- B.A. or B.S. in a related field, or prior work experience in education or outdoor leadership.
- Experience with Risk Management
- Experience with staff supervision and program logistics
- First Aid and CPR (can be obtained prior to beginning work), WFA or WFR preferred
- Experience teaching students in residential settings
- Experience working in a residential summer camp or similar program
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary, on-campus room and board, contributory health insurance plan, retirement plans, paid time off, Camp and OA discounts for dependent children.
Eagle’s Nest Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on or tolerate harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, military status, veteran status or any other condition under applicable under federal, state or local law.