A portion of our participants are awarded Camp/Hante Scholarships called Camperships.
This funding is given with consideration to the family’s need and the child’s desire for a Camp or Hante experience. For any questions about Camperships, please contact our Camp/Hante Registrar, Molly Herrmann by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 336-761-1040.
There are two application deadlines for Camperships:
- Round 1: postmarked by December 1st; awards will be confirmed in January.
- Round 2: postmarked by February 28th, as well as applicants who did not receive Campership awards during Round 1; awards will be confirmed in March.
- After February 28th we will accept financial aid applications on a rolling basis and will award aid as able according to availability. If you are interested in applying please do so as soon as possible following the outlined steps.
To request a Campership please submit the following three items:
- Camp or Hante Application Form or apply online on CampDoc.com
- Deposit of $150 per child** (paper applicants – please send check or money order with your registration form; online applicants – please use a credit card to make your deposit when you submit the online registration)
- Campership Request Form
- Send the completed Campership Request Form and proof of income to our Camp/Hante Registrar, Molly Herrmann at email@example.com prior to the deadlines listed above.
You can also mail in your completed Campership Request Form and proof of income to:
Eagle’s Nest Camp
P.O. Box 5127
Winston-Salem, NC 27113-5127
While Campership applications submitted before the December 1st and February 28th deadlines will receive first priority, we continue to review all incoming applications for financial aid.
**Note: Deposit is refundable if Campership is not granted or insufficient Campership is granted. Once a Campership is accepted the Eagle’s Nest refund policy is in effect.